- Quotations are valid until 3 weeks after quotation date and based on all services as per your request. Changes in services or confirmations after 3 weeks may affect prices as per our quotation.
- Tickets for museums, trains and attractions without conjunction such a such as a hotel accommodation, transfer, excursion, etc. will be implemented with a flat handling fee of €25,00 per booked service.
- Tickets can only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment. Prices for tickets are subject to change at the moment of booking and non-refundable.
- Purchased tickets are non-refundable and Van Delden cannot take responsibility for any price changes from the moment of offering the tickets and purchasing the tickets.
- Restaurant reservations are subjected to a flat handling fee of €25,00 per booking.
- In case of last minute bookings (less than 14 days prior to arrival), all services are subjected to availability and final confirmation.
TRIP PLANNING FEE
- Van Delden reserves the right to implement a planning fee of €175,00 for special, customized itineraries. Applying this fee will be communicated in advance, prior to the final initial proposal.
- Trip planning fee is non-refundable.
- After confirming a customized itinerary small changes are allowed, however in the case the itinerary need be adjusted and the time schedule need to be adapted Van Delden is entitled to charge an additional €100,00.
- All prices as per proposal are NET, in Euros (€) per service or per person as indicated.
- As per April 1st 2015 all travel related services in the European Union are subjected to the ‘Tour Operator Margin Schema’ and VAT will therefore no longer feature separately. VAT can no longer be reclaimed.
TRAVEL AGENT COMMISION
- Travel agent commission can be included only if the commission percentage (or amount in Euros - €) is agreed upon at the time of confirmation.
- Commissions will be paid within 30 days after clients departure or last service under the restriction that all services have been paid in full. The travel agent is responsible for providing proper payment and banking instructions in order to process commission refund.
- All refunds will be effected in Euros (€).
- Commission refund will be made by bank wire to a bank of clients’ choice providing full bank details, routing instructions and account number.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS
- Van Delden works with an online payment system. For payment by credit card the travel agent will receive a link via which the payment can be completed online.
- Credit cards are charged in Euros (€). Van Delden is not responsible for currency fluctuations between the time of confirmation and the actual date the charge is affected.
- For all credit card payments a 3% surcharge is applied for handling fee and service fees paid towards the credit card service company.
PAYMENT TERMS AND DEPOSITS
- Full prepayment is requested minimum 1 month prior to arrival. In case of last minute bookings and payments, Van Delden requires a proof of payment before execution of the program takes place.
- For invoices exceeding €5.000,00 (five-thousand-Euros) a deposit payment schedule applies. This schedule will be communicated upon confirmation by the project manager.
VAN DELDEN BANK INFORMATION
- Payments must be in Euros (€)
- When making payments, please state on the wire transfer:
- Passengers(s) name
- Van Delden reference number and invoice number
- Personal or company checks are not accepted.
- Bank details Van Delden Limousine & Travel Services:
- Bank: ING Group N.V.
- IBAN: NL68INGB0652119999
- Swift code: INGBNL2A
- Account name: VAN DELDEN LIMOUSINE/TRAVEL SERVICE
- Cancellations for parties less than 10 pax are possible until 30 days prior to arrival without cancellation penalties. Cancellation must be acknowledged by Van Delden via e-mail.
- Cancellation of confirmed & prepaid services more than 1 month prior to arrival will be refunded and are subject to an administration fee of €100,00.
- Prepaid and confirmed tickets are excepted from this rule and remain non-refundable.
- Cancellations within 1 month prior to arrival are subject to 100% charges of all cost.
- Van Delden advises clients/passengers to contract sufficient insurances to cover any unforeseen penalties.
- Upon receipt of full payment the final program will be forwarded by e-mail.
- The final program features local names, telephone numbers and other details and serves as final confirmation.
- Voucher will not be forwarded in advance but will be handed by drivers, guides or hosts.
- In case no transportation, guide or host is booked, documents such as tickets will be delivered at the hotel on the day of arrival to the attention of the passenger(s).
ADDITIONAL SERVICES BOOKED ON-SITE
- If passenger(s) order additional services Van Delden will contact the travel agent. If this is not possible due to different time zones or agent is not available Van Delden will perform extra services and settle payment including the given commission amount on the rest of the booking.
- All terms in the articles above are also applicable to additional services on site.
- This article does not cover epidemics/pandemics subject to government regulations. Circumstances that cannot be attributed to Van Delden, that are of such a nature that compliance with the agreement cannot reasonably be demanded or can no longer be demanded in full extent (such as but not limited to (i) extreme weather (including but not limited ‘code orange’ giving by the city or cities where the services are provided), (ii) withdrawal of one or more permits (both from the suppliers and from the client), (iii) national mourning, (iv) total or partial inaccessibility of locations and (v) illness of staff or suppliers) gives it the right to dissolve the contract in whole or in part and/or to suspend its execution without any obligation to pay compensation. Van Delden retains its right to reimbursement in that case (including but not limited to costs for third parties engaged by it). An appeal to force majeure on the part of the client is excluded.